Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Dad 500: The 500th Post

(Celebrating Dad's 500th post today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying another beautiful and sunny day in a series of days that reminds us that spring is coming. But no, we still have February to get through. Nice weather for winter, though! We'll take it!
 
My editor, Tracy, reminded me that this is my 500th blog post for "Mainely Tracy." This means I started this once-a-week writing years ago. That reminds me that I was 10 years younger when I started this. I'm going to try to continue this every week for as long as possible. If I am lucky, I will try to do a better job and put more interesting stuff in my weekly rants. I hope those few readers who read this will continue to drop in. Thanks in advance.
 
Don't want to give more work to Tracy, so this is it for today. Next week 501.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: