Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Dad 499: Doctor, Doctor, Doctor

(The next post my father writes will be his 500th! Wow! Enjoy his post today. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A beautiful day in the Northeast. We actually received a temperature above freezing. The first time in three days. No storms in the forecast until Sunday. Then only five days until February.
 
Spouse has been discharged from all of her home visitors for her rehab. It is now up to us. Hopefully we'll work on it diligently.
 
Josh and Zack are back at their respective schools for spring semester. Where has the year gone? It has flown by.
 
My cardiologist has me on medication to attempt at getting the heart back in rhythm. We'll see if it works. I'll keep you posted.
 
Spouse and I checked with our doctor today. We are not going back for three months. We hope that is the case.
 
More info next week!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: