Monday, December 30, 2019

Two Last Days

Tomorrow is the last day of the calendar year 2019, but yesterday was the last day of the fiscal year at work.

Needless to say, I was busy at the office today. (Question: How come we always go ahead and say whatever we claim is "needless to say"?)

The rest of the week will be busy, but it will be broken up by the holiday on Wednesday. The name of the game at work is "focus" (and "keep going").

Speaking of games, the Patriots stunk it up yesterday. I don't think they will go far in the playoffs. But we've had a good run here in New England, that's for sure!

Lew chauffeured me to work today. (SNOW!) He may even chauffeur me tomorrow.

We are planning on going to Ellen and Paul's house for a New Year's Eve bash tomorrow night. By "bash" I mean a get-together which will probably end before 9:00PM. Gone are the days when we feel like staying up until midnight, ha ha!

I'm not sure if I will post tomorrow, so this may be the last entry for 2019. Wow! Thank you for reading Mainely Tracy!

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

No comments: