Friday, December 20, 2019

Party Time!

I met my friend Carmen for dinner last night. We talked for only three hours (!) so I didn't take the time to write a blog post when I got home. If I had written, then I would have wished a very special birthday to my great-nephew Bode! My niece Kelsey (Bode's mom) says he is now "TWO-dles!" 🕯🕯

My company Christmas party was this afternoon at a wonderful facility where we could bowl, play bocce ball, play cornhole, and eat lots of yummy food. Lew and I bowled six strings! (It took us a couple hours.) We opted to bowl ten-pin ("big ball"), but candlepin was an option as well. Here are the results of three of our strings:

2nd string. Lew broke 100 and even got a strike in final frame.
This was my worst game.
4th string. My best game. I got a strike in the 5th frame!
Final (6th) string. Lew rolled back-to-back strikes in the 10th frame!

In case you are wondering, Lew beat me in the other three strings and also in two games of cornhole!

(P.S. Every "-" represents a gutter ball! 🤣🎳🤣)

No comments: