Monday, September 24, 2018

Sports Roundup

Dad mentioned last Wednesday that he hoped the Red Sox would clinch the division that night. If I remember correctly, they didn't clinch until Thursday. But they did indeed win their division. Hooray!

Zack's football game was streamed on Friday night. Lew and I watched over on my parents' side of the house. Zack's team won easily.... Easily!

Josh's football team was not as fortunate, but they did play their best game of the season so far. Keep it up, Mariners!

Lew was excited yesterday because Tiger Woods won a golf tournament. Lew had me come downstairs to watch Tiger's final putt (although it was a foregone conclusion he would win). We are happy for Tiger.

We haven't been watching the NFL at all, but I hear the Patriots lost last night. Is that two losses in a row? I think so. But it doesn't really matter to me. I'm not watching.

And there you have it: my sports report. Take that, ESPN! Ha ha!

No comments: