Saturday, September 22, 2018

Lew's Logbook: Nothing to Report

(Lew writes tonight. And I definitely understand his sentiments, as the last post I personally wrote was four days ago. Thanks for taking one for the team, Lew! ~ Tracy)

In an episode of Seinfeld, Kramer wrote a coffee table book about coffee tables. Well, this is a blog about writing a blog. Tracy asked me to do my “guest” appearance for her blog tonight and I really couldn’t come up with anything interesting.

That got me to thinking that I must lead a very boring life…but that is not true.  I am never bored (except when I am clothes shopping with Tracy).

Each time I am asked to write a blog post I go over the events of the week in my mind to determine if I did or saw something interesting. Usually the week was pretty standard. But standard is good. I didn’t win the Megabucks (hard to win when you don’t play) but there were not disasters either.

So the upshot of my week is that I have nothing to report but all is well.

One item of note, I pick up my hearing aids on Thursday. That should give me something to write about next week.  😉

(P.S. from Tracy: I guess it's good that I don't do too much clothes shopping!)

No comments: