Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My Fashion Sense

Last night Lew and I participated in an event. We arrived early along with the folks in charge.

One of the gals running the event had on an interesting outfit. She was wearing a dress that was long in the front and short in the back. She was wearing a long vest over the dress. As I looked at this outfit, I thought that it was a new fashion trend that I definitely would not pursue myself. I didn’t care for how it looked.

After she sat down, I noticed she was feeling the back of her legs. She stood up again, and her dress was now long in the back, too. It was a fabric miracle!

Turns out the dress had slits in both sides, and the back had gotten caught up in her underwear! (The vest covered up this situation, so she was never exposed.) We all had a good laugh when she explained what had happened.

I was glad she got her dress back in order. But I was even more excited to learn that my fashion sense is better than I thought.

No comments: