Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Happy Birthday to ME!

When I walked into the office today, my office-mate wished me a "Happy Birthday" right away.  No secrets at work, ha ha!

She bought some popsicles (Outshine Kids fruit & veggie bars, to be exact) and we all celebrated my birthday after the lunch hour.  The popsicles were yummy, and I enjoyed telling everybody how old I was....

I did so by putting up both hands, all fingers extended, and saying, "I'm this many." Most people responded, "You're ten?" so I had to explain the 5-5 part. (I think they really understood what I was doing, but it was more fun for them to pretend they didn't.)

Lew made a delightful salad with steak for my birthday dinner. More yumminess.

Things will be back to normal tomorrow....  It will not be my birthday.

No comments: