Friday, May 18, 2018

My Eye Appointment

Three days ago (Tuesday) I had my bi-annual eye checkup. My right eye got a little worse. My left eye did, too, but not as much as my right. 

My left eye has been working harder to compensate for my weaker right eye, which explains the headaches I've been having recently. So until my new glasses come, I will be more careful about the time I spend at the computer.

I also found out that I have cataracts! They are in the beginning stages, so I'm still a few years out from having to do anything about them. My doctor told me I was young to get cataracts... I feel so special.

I will be sure to post a photo of me modeling my new glasses when they come in. It will be a few weeks, because they have to be ordered from Timbuktu. (Not really Timbuktu, but it seems like it.)

No comments: