Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Dad 408: An Accomplished Day

(I have a headache... what fun! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! My truck thermometer said 96°. Our Subaru registered 82°. Today was a summer day. Actually I complained to Lew about the heat. He loved it!
 
Many accomplishments were made today at the homestead. Here are a few:
 
I went to the bank, Rite Aid, and the 'store' (Hannaford) before noon time. While I was traveling about, Lew was actually working. He leveled our parking driveway extension. He removed my cement base made years ago for our clothes line (not an easy task). Also finished up somewhat of a cleanup of down wooden pieces (parts of trees, branches, etc.).
 
Then it was lunchtime and time to watch the Red Sox/Royals game as they played a rare midweek afternoon game. Sox won as Betts hit three homeruns and Martinez hit a two-run homer.
 
Last big project accomplished: we took the plow off the truck. (We're hoping no more snow!) Then Lew scraped off all the past plate years and then we did our trailer license plate (good for two years).
 
Done for today, sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: