Thursday, September 21, 2017

Darci Lynn's Got Talent

I just spent half an hour watching video clips from this season's "America's Got Talent."

I don't watch the show, but apparently the finale was last night, and the winner was a 12-year-old ventriloquist named Darci Lynn Farmer.

When I saw an article about her winning, I thought, "Hmmmm.... I should check that out." (I was actually thinking, "Really???  How good can a 12-year-old be at ventriloquism?")

Well, thirty minutes later I am wanting to find video clips of everything she's ever done.

If you haven't seen any of her performances yet, start your google search now!

AMAZING!!!

(Postscript: When I was 12 years old, I could tell you which Major League Baseball teams were leading their divisions. I could also tell you the second-place teams.)

No comments: