Saturday, September 10, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Garage Cleaning

(Lew and I are tidying machines. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

Tracy is going full out on her reorganization/de-clutter project in the house. That project is going great.

For some reason, I started puttering around in the garage this week. So far I have spent about four hours going through cabinets and cleaning out under benches.

In the process I found a skill saw that I did not know we had (Fred knew) to go along with the four other skill saws that I did know about.

I also found an electric chain saw that has been lost for a while.

My goal it to keep going through stuff and get it somewhat organized so I can find it when I want it. I’m also working with Fred in hopes that I can get rid of some bulky items and make more room.

In the meantime, if you need a screwdriver give me a call. I think it’s quite possible that we have over 100 of them. I’ll be glad to give you one or two.

No comments: