Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A Time to Turn

Although Fall has not officially begun calendar-wise, I have already turned over a new leaf. (Get it? Fall...? Leaf...?)

My 19-year-old co-worker (with whom I share an office) is a heavy sleeper and has been sleeping through her alarm. When she got into the office last Friday and lamented about being late, I said, "Let's look for a new alarm clock for you."

I did a Google search on "best alarm clock for heavy sleepers" and found an article that reviewed ten different options. We looked at a couple of them on Amazon.com and ordered one for her right then and there. It was delivered to her home on Sunday, and she has made it to work bright and early both days so far this week. Success!

You may be thinking, "How wonderful, but how has Tracy turned over a new leaf?"

Well, I too have gone to work earlier than usual these past couple days. I wanted to encourage my co-worker by getting an earlier start myself. I even got up early enough to use the elliptical machine both days. And, boy, do I need to get some exercise.

And now I need to get some sleep. Turning over this new leaf has tuckered me out!

No comments: