Saturday, September 3, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Apple Cider Vinegar, Part II

(I have heard all about Lew's satisfaction in the W.C. Enjoy his post!  ~  Tracy)

Last week I wrote about my experiment with drinking apple cider vinegar. Someone suggested it might help my acid reflux.

I have been drinking one ounce (in 6 oz. of water) twice a day for over a week.

At this point I have reduced my use of Tums by about 80%.

There has also been another noticeable benefit to this experiment: I’m not sure if is because I’m taking fewer Tums or if it’s the apple cider vinegar, but I’m spending less time in the water closet and realizing greater satisfaction. (Can’t be more specific because the editor wouldn’t approve.)

I’m going to stick with this process for the near future and may have further reports.

To this point, two thumbs up.

No comments: