Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Finally Take the iOS 7 Plunge

We have three Apple devices in our household: my iPhone, my iPad, and my parents' iPad (which is used exclusively by my mother).

When Apple released the iOS 7 software update, I did not feel comfortable updating any of our devices. I was hearing about and reading too many accounts of difficulties with this update. So I waited.

And I waited.

I waited as Apple released some "fixes" and then I did more reading.

And I waited some more.

With the latest iOS 7.1 update, I decided it was finally time. So on Tuesday I updated my iPhone. Success!

Yesterday morning I updated both of the iPads. Success!

All seems well for now.

And the circled red "1" is no longer on the corner of the Settings icon, which is especially nice. (Simple pleasures are the best!)

No comments: