Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Dad 708: Foot and Shoe

(Dad writes today! Hooray! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! I'M BACK!
 
I've been home since last Thursday. I spent a week at Maine Medical Center and finally got discharged when my foot started to heal.
 
Then I went to rehab. The rehab was not a physical therapy need. It was to allow my foot to progress in the healing process. It did heal and I was discharged to go home.
 
I wore an extended-heel shoe while in rehab and for the first few days after returning home. I now can go back to wearing my flat surgical shoe for the next six weeks. If I treat my foot correctly, I should be able to get into my orthopedic shoe after the six weeks. I'll keep you posted.
 
Tune in next week! Will write more details about my stay and my new shoe!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: