Sunday, January 14, 2024

We Fix a Clock

Lew and I bought a large clock for our upstairs bathroom when we moved into our house in 2007. I am blind as a bat, and I want to be able to see the time when I get out of the shower. Hence, a large clock.

The clock stopped working a few weeks ago, so I ordered a new "battery movement" from the clock's manufacturer. It came in the mail several days ago.

I kept thinking it would be a major, time-consuming project to fix the clock. So I was kind of avoiding it.

Earlier today I decided it was time. (Pun intended.)

I brought the clock and the parts downstairs. Between Lew and me, we were able to get the clock working within 10 minutes! And most of that time was just figuring out what we had to do.

The clock is now on our bathroom wall and is working great. We are both glad to have it back!

No comments: