Tuesday, January 2, 2024

A New Office Mate

I have been without an office mate since the beginning of August, but I am happy to report there will be someone sitting at the neighboring desk soon! Once she is up to speed, I will be able to decrease my workweek from three days to the desired two days. 

She is not a totally new colleague since she already works where I do. She wanted to go from full-time to part-time, so she is moving into the position of Bookkeeping Assistant in my office.

Today was supposed to be her first day with me. However, she texted this morning about her current state of health.  Headache, congestion, sore throat, and body aches. And from what she wrote tonight, she isn't feeling any better. (I told her that Lew is suffering from something similar, which I have avoided getting so far.)

So, here's to everyone getting well soon!

In the meantime, I hope I don't catch what's going around.

No comments: