Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Dad 679: No More Toes

(After a week off, Dad returns to writing his weekly post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! The weather has improved upon the arrival of our Illinois family. I guess we will get storms later this week.
 
We are enjoying our Illinois family's visit! Hard to believe they have been here for a week. Mary Lou got to meet her great-granddaughter Boston (yes, that is her name), and she will get to see Bode soon.

I am hoping to get back to visiting Lou within a week. To make it easier, I had asked about a lighter portable oxygen machine. I received a phone call this morning from my oxygen supplier stating they will see me tomorrow about a portable O2 maker. We will see!

Last Thursday I had my final three toes removed from my left foot. Yesterday I saw the surgeon's work when she changed the dressing. My foot looked great. I hope to get a picture of it next week. You all will be impressed by the surgery. A great job. I have a boot on to help my foot heal. Hope to be well on my way next week.

I'm done!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: