Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Dad 678: Happy Birthday, Mary Lou!

(Dad wrote this post earlier today. He did visit Mom! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another beautiful day. Temps in the high 80s. May hit 90° in a couple hours.
 
Today is Mary Lou's birthday. For the next week she will be a year older than I am. Next week on Thursday I will match her age of 85. It is hard to believe we are still here after all these years.
 
I will attempt to see her this afternoon. No visits have been made by me for many weeks. Would like to get a less-heavy portable oxygen machine. That is my next goal so I can visit Lou every day. Want to visit the same as before. Daily visits!
 
Just got a phone call from my new foot doctor in Portland. Will go to an 11:00 AM appointment tomorrow to continue my treatment for diabetic problems. Maybe will get rid of all my toes. I'll keep you posted.
 
Done for today!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

The beautiful birthday girl!

No comments: