Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Dad 677: Finally Some Summer

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Finally, a summer day with warm weather and sun. Temps were in the 80s today. It is 82° now. I've done nothing all day and have decided to write something at 4:30 PM. Not the proper way to spend my day.
 
Well, I don't have too much to say tonight so this will be short.
 
Still a lot of shootings in the country. Would like to speed up time and get to the election in 2024. Hope for a change of leaders. Would like to see adults with sense take over for the incompetence we have in charge now.
 
I'll see my doctor next week. I must get over wanting to stay home. I must get my hopes up and start visiting Lou again. I still am "housebound." Must get over this. Must get back to regular living! Done!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: