Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Two Celebrations

I took a bloggy-break the past few days. Just a quick post tonight to get back into it.

Sunday (two days ago) was Mother's Day. Mom and I celebrated by eating chocolate chip cookies that I brought. She ate her whole cookie and then started on mine! When she picked up the final piece of the cookie, she took a bite, looked at me, and then handed it to me as her eyes asked, "Do you want this?" I thought that was sweet, and I did eat it. 🍪 I also brought her a jello cup, which she enjoyed.

Saturday (three days ago) we celebrated the life of our friend Dick. It was a lovely service. Lew spoke for a couple minutes about their friendship, and he did a nice job. Lots of people attended the service, so we had a busy afternoon of fellowship. We were pretty tired by the end of the day. We will both miss our wonderful friend.

Today is the middle of May! Fifteen days of May before today and fifteen more days after. Enjoy!

No comments: