Thursday, December 1, 2022

Dad 648: Teeth and Toes

(As promised, Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Well, at least today the rain from yesterday is gone and the sun is out. Temp is only 39° with windy conditions. Do have a chance of snow. Won't happen! Maybe in the hills up country.
 
My dentist appointment went well yesterday. Only one cavity in a tooth that is not fillable. The tooth will be watched. Not willing to put on a crown. Will pull later if necessary.
 
Now on an as-needed basis to see foot doctor if I have problems. So a good report here also.
 
Lou (Mary Lou) and I visit together on a daily basis. We sit there like the old people that we are. We don't say much and I try to get caught up with my sleep. This is what I wanted to do during this time of our lives. However, I wanted to be at home with her. But we will manage.
 
Trying to watch all of Zachariah's Rock Falls basketball games from Illinois. Keeps us busy. Thanks for technology.
 
That's it for today!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: