Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Dad 651: My Big "Win"

(Dad writes today! If only his "win" was real.... LOL! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Once again, we have a very sunny day with cool temps.
 
I can't believe I'm doing this writing so early in the morning. I planned on doing this for many months and finally doing it. Best to write in the morning as I am trying to leave to see Lou in the afternoon.
 
I must now complete my Christmas plans. Because I'm lazy, I plan on giving money to most relatives for an easy plan. Will do after my blog post.
 
Well, I've had a busy week. Went to Subaru dealership for my last service before turning in my lease this coming spring. I guess it's about time to limit my driving. I don't want to be a statistic.
 
A phone call last night at 2:54 AM caught me by surprise. Since Lou is in a nursing home, a phone call at this time usually is not great. (Although we are waiting for some good news: the birth of a great granddaughter, Boston Louise.) Well, listen to this. The phone call was from Publishers Clearing House. I "won" $4.7 million and a new Mercedes (my choice of color). Since this summer, I've "won" approximately $60-70 million plus the vehicle. Look for me in town in a new Mercedes. Ha ha!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: