Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Three Things!

Number 1
For fans of Derf, no worries! Dad's weekly post has been postponed to tomorrow. He went to the dentist this morning and forgot to write today.

Number 2
Exciting (?) household news: Our water meter reader was replaced this morning! It hadn't been working for several months. The water company has been guesstimating our quarterly bills, so I imagine the next bill will have some sort of adjustment on it. Hopefully it will be a small adjustment, especially if we owe for prior quarters.

Number 3
I went to a friend's apartment for dinner last night and we watched The Muppet Christmas Carol. I loved it! It came out in 1992, so I'm surprised that I had never seen it before. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a nice, kid-friendly Christmas movie to watch.

Remember to check back tomorrow for the weekly edition of Derf!

No comments: