Thursday, November 3, 2022

Big Day Yesterday

I lasted three whole weeks at my new job!  Yesterday was my last day.

It wasn't a great fit from the start, and I probably stayed longer than I should have.  I really wanted it to work out.  But I realized I needed to walk away sooner as opposed to later, and I am SO relieved to be done.

Obviously, there is an interesting story behind this, but I'm not free to write about it. I do wish I could share it with you, though, because it's hysterical! 😁

As for what I will do next?  I think I am going to look for something part-time.  And I may do the temp-to-hire route.  But I'm not in any rush.

Today was a great day! Lew made cinnamon buns for breakfast. I actually used the elliptical machine. I had a leisurely visit with Mom. I had a leisurely phone conversation with a friend. Dad, Debbie, Glen, Lew, and I went to the diner for a leisurely dinner. Life is good.

No comments: