Friday, August 5, 2022

More Sub-Cultures

Today Lew and I watched a professional break-dancing competition on TV.  Lew said he was going to try some of the moves. I told him to wait until I had the 9-1 punched in on my phone so that I would only have to dial another 1.

We also watched something called Slippery Stairs. It was just what it sounds like: people racing each other up stairs that are slippery. I would have called the sport Stupid Slippery Stairs.

There was also a sport called OmegaBall, which was a lot like soccer but more fun to watch. Three teams playing all at once with three goals. Fast action.

Also on TV today: Cornhole. This is the only one of the four sports that I could possibly try. I wouldn't be any good at it, but at least I wouldn't pull a muscle or break anything!

No comments: