Monday, August 29, 2022

A Rough Weekend

Ugh. I was sick all weekend. It must have been a stomach bug of some sort, since nothing would stay down for a full day (all day Saturday into yesterday morning). It was a lovely time.

Lew bought me some jello and 7 UP, and I was finally able to keep something down. Saltines were okay soon afterward. Then grape jelly toast.

After a good night's sleep, I was ready to try some scrambled eggs this morning. They tasted delicious and, more importantly, I was able to digest them in the normal way.

I did not conquer the world today. I did manage to visit my mother for about half an hour, and I even brought her laundry home. (The washer and dryer do most of the work, so I figured I could handle it.)

I will end this uplifting post by wishing my sister Kim a very Happy Birthday!

😁😏😉

No comments: