Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Dad 635: Grocery Store Tab

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not a bad day as summer comes to a close (almost). Do have a high state of heat. Enough to use the AC. Supposed to be a little more fall-ish starting tomorrow. Unofficially, summer ends on Labor Day. That will be here shortly.
 
Well, I did get to the grocery store today. I only have one person here (me) to feed. Mostly get fed by Lew and Tracy. Yet somehow I managed to spend $208 at the store today. I did stock up on some paper goods. It seems like everything costs more now. (Thanks, Joe!) I'll fill up my car with gas next week.
 
Just want to say I'm living in the greatest country in the world. So it is upsetting to me to watch as we go downhill towards more trouble. In my life I have never seen such stupid choices being made by my leaders. Hopefully can change this in the near future. (Speak softly, Derf!)
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: