Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Dad 634: Hip Woes

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Not a great summer day in the Northeast. Temperatures in the low 70s. One could say Fall is in the air. Schools will be in full force next week as the Northeast catches up with the rest of the country. Drive safely – school is in!
 
Still visiting Lou daily as Tracy and I try to be with her every afternoon. So far, so good!
 
Got up this morning with a sore hip. Trying to walk it off. No luck with that. We'll see how long this lasts as I limp around with my walker. Hope it will get better quickly.
 
Also my foot doctor will be moving his office from Scarborough to Auburn. I will see him this Thursday prior to his leaving. Just want to get one last look at my toe-less feet before moving out of town. (I am now on an as-needed basis.) Good luck, Doc!
 
That's it for today!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: