Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day

I had a nice visit with Mom today. Rather than buy a Mother's Day card, I colored a small picture for her and put it on the bulletin board in her room. I also brought her two hermit cookies, which she enjoyed eating very much. Unaware of my lack of domestic skills, one of the CNAs asked if I had made the cookies! (Lew bought them at the grocery store.)

Mom and I played the bubble game, and I won four games out of five! I told her I should have let her win on Mother's Day, but she said, "No!" She enjoys seeing me celebrate when I win. And I do celebrate! 😁

We also had a video chat with Kim. Dad arrived during that time, so he was able to get in on the chat, too. (Being able to video chat is one of the best things about modern technology.) Mom didn't say a lot during the chat, but she loved seeing Kim. Mom mostly waves and blows kisses!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: