Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Dad 618: To Win or Not to Win

(Dad writes today! We all wish a very Happy Birthday to my cousin Wendy! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! A cloudy, rainy day in the Northeast. However, the prediction for the next week or so is very favorable. Weather to be dry, but temps are not predicted at warmer than usual. Should be quite nice. We will enjoy it!

Month of May is rolling right along. We are visiting Lou each afternoon. She seems to be getting back to her regular physical condition since receiving a concussion (my conclusion) from her fall last week.

Lou and I are still playing the car game and the bubble game. I'm still finding no way of winning the bubble game. One of these days I will win... or not.

Kind of a sleepy day. So I'll stop now.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: