Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy Birthday . . .

. . . to me!

Today I celebrated my last birthday in my 50s. Doesn't seem possible.

Lew made breakfast and then late afternoon he and I went for pie & fry. The day was topped off with Dad treating us to ice cream. It was a yummy day!

I visited Mom early afternoon. She and I talked about what she was doing 59 years ago today!  Kim and Kaelen called to video chat with Mom and me, and they started the chat by singing "Happy Birthday."  They did a lovely job.

Debbie dropped off a birthday gift for me yesterday.  The gift consisted of LEGO-themed birthday napkins, a jigsaw puzzle of LEGO mini-figures (combining two hobbies!), and some chocolate shaped like a jigsaw puzzle.  I asked her where she got the chocolate, and she said that she made it!  I then asked her if she was sure we are related.  She replied that the chocolate's easy to make with a mold.... Well.... I say maybe easy for her!  LOL!

No comments: