Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Dad 615: Bingo, Cars, and Bubbles

(Dad writes today. When I left the nursing home just now, he and Mom were settled in at the Bingo table. 😃 ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Not a real sunny day here, but temperature is in the mid-fifties. We are not where we want to be in the Spring, but we are on our way to Summer. We'll take it.

I plan on getting my blog post written early in the day, but somehow I never do the early writing.

I am getting ready to go see Lou for the afternoon. Tracy is visiting her mother now and I will be there within the hour.

Lou and I will play the car game with variable degrees of success and then play the bubble game, where I will be fortunate to win one game. I get whipped on a daily basis.

Don't feel like writing any more, so until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: