Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Dad 614: Two Falls Today

(Dad writes today. Jerry is a good kitty... except when he's not. Nobody witnessed Mom's incident, so we can't be sure about what happened. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Weather here is pretty good. The north currently is not getting the rain that's south of here. However, the next couple days are scheduled for rain and dampness.
 
While I was sitting here and eating my Subway sandwich, Jerry had other ideas. He jumped on the side table and quickly fell off. Problem was he spilled my soda all over me, my chair, the table, the floor, and – yes – somehow even got soda spots on the ceiling. I cleaned it up halfway and will let it dry out the rest of the day. While I'm writing this, Jerry is lying behind me in another chair. Friends again!
 
Next I received a call from the nursing home. I answered the phone to hear Michaela telling me that Lou had a fall, but she seems to be okay. She is being checked out every 15 minutes for vitals. Hopefully Tracy and I will learn more about what happened when we visit this afternoon. This is what concerns us; we don't want her falling. Please keep the prayers coming. Recently she has been saying she wants to walk again. Pray for a miracle!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: