Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Dad 587: Tag-Team Visiting

(Dad is visiting Mom as I enter this post for him. Enjoy! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Fall weather is now with us and the experts are saying we'll see no temperatures above the sixties for the next few days, as well as showers off and on for a time. Fall is here. No more air conditioners. Bring it on.

Getting ready to visit Mary Lou in a while. Tracy is visiting her now as she does every day early in the afternoon. Tracy leaves when I get there. I usually stay until the arrival of Mary Lou's dinner. I wish I could get her to eat more. She does drink an Ensure every afternoon that Tracy brings with her visits. Think this gives her some sustenance.

I do take Mary Lou for a ride in her wheelchair around the building (usually inside) almost every day. This is new for us. I think she is happy to get out of her room. Will try to continue these trips. These trips, along with other games and puzzles, keep us busy during our visits.

Enough for today! More next week!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: