Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Dad 583: The "News"

(Dad writes today. And my countdown is at TWO! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another pretty good summer day. Will get a rain storm from Ida tonight and tomorrow. Must mow the lawn Friday for our weekend yard sale! Weekend should be great weather. Weather experts have told us that!
 
Getting ready to visit Mary Lou for the afternoon. Will leave in a little over one hour. I still visit with her every afternoon and I keep her birdfeeders full of delicious seeds. The birds agree! Happy eating!
 
I'm listening to the news which I find deviates from my understanding of what we have just lived through. It is sure strange that people can have such a different understanding from what really is taking place. I'm sick and tired of our leaders telling us what happened, their claims seemingly in disagreement with what I've been watching.
 
The United States leaves NOBODY behind! That is what I thought. We'll see! Sounds like there are a lot more people still left in Afghanistan. (Probably a higher number of people than we've been told.)
 
That's enough for now.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: