Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Dad 553: Feet Feat

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another day of losing the sun as the day goes by. The temperature is just below freezing. But in a couple days we will be half-way through February. Spring is in our future!
 
Lew drove me up to see Mary Lou today. He also shoveled a path for us to use outside her window for our outdoor visits. It was the first time in a week I went to see my bride of 60 years. It was good to see her and find out that she had her last vaccine shot for COVID-19 yesterday. Now I must get mine!
 
Tomorrow I go for a yearly check up with our primary care physician. I will try to get on their list as soon as possible for the vaccine. Hope it works out. Could possibly check at the pharmacy for a date if it will be faster. Do want to get it done.
 
My toe is healing well after my surgery. I'll check on both my feet on Friday at my after-toe-amputation visit. I'm trying to use a cane to keep pressure off my feet. I find it a lot easier to move around without the cane. But just following the doctor's orders.
 
See you next week. Cheers for Tom the GOAT!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: