Friday, February 5, 2021

Dad 552: Seven Left

(Enjoy this Friday installment of "Derf Wednesday!" ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Two days late and a few dollars short. Now I'll tell you why I'm removed from my regular blog time....
 
On Wednesday I had surgery. The middle toe on my left foot was infected. The infection was in the bone. (A couple years ago this happened on my right foot. I went to the hospital then with sepsis and also found out I was diabetic. Was lucky to clear up my blood from bacteria in a week.)
 
Before this Wednesday I had two missing toes. Three toes are now gone.
 
Hope everything is healing properly. I'll find out Monday, February 8th. (Only three weeks left in February!)
 
Mary Lou will receive her second and final vaccine shot on Tuesday. Now I'll try to get mine.
 
Hoping Brady wins his seventh Super Bowl on Sunday. It is only a game. Go GOAT!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: