Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Dad 546: Merry Christmas!

(Dad writes today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another wintry day. But the sun was bright and the temperature settled in around freezing for the day. The weather people tell us that starting Christmas Eve a rain will begin and last throughout Christmas day. This rain should get rid of our snow that we received last Friday. We received about 18 inches. I expect to see part of our grass by Christmas night.
 
I still see Mary Lou twice a day. I see her in the afternoon and early in the evening. I have a couple signs I show her in the evening that say "Luv you Lou" and "Good night."
 
Must admit that the weather is getting much cooler now. I want a quick winter.
 
Closing now and wishing all a happy holiday season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!
 

No comments: