Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Dad 544: A Post in Two Parts

(Dad writes today. He is more consistent than I am! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another very cold day with the temperature only about freezing. Winter seems to be here. Oh, joy!
 
Just got back from saying "Good night" to Mary Lou. It just started snowing as I came home. Was told we may get snow squalls today. Snow storm will not give us any major depth. Watching evening news now and learned will get another storm this Saturday. Combination of rain and snow. No accumulation will hit us.
 
I'm trying to finish this blog post before Tracy gets home. I have had all day to do this and I waited all day. Must get organized and not procrastinate. Phone just rang: Kim Cell!
 
{ Interlude }
 
Kim called and said she had a good day today. Kim, Joe, and Kaelen have all been feeling poorly for a couple weeks. A lot of their church group have COVID-19. Kim, Joe, and Kaelen have not been tested for COVID-19, but the three of them all think they have been infected. They are on the mend now.
 
Done writing. I must do better or I will forfeit my gig as guest blogger. I will try harder! Really!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: