Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Dad 543: Perseverance

(Dad writes today. The verse he quotes is Romans 8:28. ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Not a bad early winter day today. Keep them coming!
 
Today I learned that Mary Lou's roommate passed away last night. She was pretty much bedridden with cancer. A sad moment at the Center. Rest in peace, Terry!
 
I saw Mary Lou this afternoon and then again this evening to say "Good night." She wants nothing but to come back home. My guilt is rising in my mind. Only if I was healthy enough to care for her. That is what I would rather be doing. Don't see it happening, sad to say. All things work together for good to them that love the Lord. I don't doubt this statement from Romans, but would like to see how this is good for me. Someday I'll ask the reason and He will tell me why when we talk it over in the by and by. What a day that will be.
 
I think I will stop here as I am trying to get this written by the time Tracy gets home. I should have done this earlier as I had pretty much all day to write this.
 
So....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: