Saturday, July 11, 2020

A Sticky Subject

Lew suggested that we buy some green stickers and some red stickers.

If one of us thinks we should get rid of a household item, then we can put a green sticker on it. If the other wants to keep the item, then a red sticker can be applied to negate the green sticker.

I "red stickered" the sticker idea because I don't want to get things sticky from the stickers.

My counter-suggestion: Let's talk about what we would like to get rid of. I asked Lew to name something. He said he didn't have an idea yet, although he keeps mentioning how many books we have around the house....

Don't touch my books!

Seriously, though, we do have way too much stuff.  Past efforts at decluttering, although initially successful, didn't stick (pun intended).

No comments: