Monday, June 29, 2020

Update

I have no idea whether it hailed or not last night! But I do know it rained and rained and rained. I woke up about 2:30am and it was pouring. It was loud!

Yesterday my computer went through an update. It took f-o-r-e-v-e-r. You know how the screen will show the percentage completion? It was like an hour between 10% and 15%.

I kept checking back to see the percentage, so imagine my excitement when I saw the following message on my screen (yes, I took a picture of it):


Actually, I wasn't as excited as much as I was amused. When I read the screen I wondered, "Is this a subliminal message? Do I have to change my will? Who is 'us'?"

Well, "us" did manage to finish updating my computer.... And I will leave it to "us" to complete any future updates, too!

No comments: