Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Appointments

Two appointments I had scheduled in April were cancelled due to the pandemic: 1) my six-month dental cleaning, and 2) a haircut.

My dental office is now open again. The letter they sent said they would be contacting patients to reschedule. So I wait. I am attempting to be a "patient" patient.

The gal who cuts my hair was going to return to work at the beginning of June, but then she decided to take the summer off! She told me that one of her colleagues would be happy to cut my hair. It does need something done to it soon. I look like a ragamuffin.

I should have scheduled an eye doctor appointment for May, but I didn't even get the expected "Time for your eye appointment" letter! I think the office is open now, though, so I need to call and get that scheduled. Hopefully I won't need new glasses (I don't think I do), because my glasses are always so very, very, very expensive.

I guess I should make some phone calls tomorrow!

🦷💇👓

No comments: