Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Dad 518: Sixty Years

(Dad shows his subtle wit in his comment about the government, ha ha! Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! A cloudy, dry day was enjoyed by all the northeast personnel today. Actually the weather has been quite nice for a long time. More, please!
 
Out in our driveway is a brand new Subaru Forester with 13 miles on it. It will be another lease for me. I returned my previous lease after three years with only 9,500 miles. I hope this Forester treats me as well as my returned lease. We'll see.
 
I visit Mary Lou (Spouse) twice every day. I go up and look for her through her window. Sometimes she is in the room and sometimes not. She has a couple friends that meet in their wheelchairs in the hall and travel (with masks) around the halls.
 
Tomorrow I was hoping to visit Mary Lou in her room. You see, this is a very special day in our lives. It will be our 60th anniversary. But there will be no personal visitation. Not happy at all, but the government knows what is best for us. I have a plan that would allow visitation with no risks, but the answer is NO!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: