Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Dad 469: Stick(er)y Situations

(So many appointments! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! This day has turned out beautiful. A real summer day! Hope tomorrow is as good as I meet my cardiologist!
 
Our primary care physician (PCP) has moved his office due to the closing of his office in Westbrook. I've had some problems getting prescriptions and a date to see him. Spouse and I see him once a month and I schedule three or four months in advance. The new place did not allow us to keep our regular monthly appointment even though I called a month ahead. We finally have our appointment next week. I will straighten things out then. Hope all works out!
 
My truck failed state inspection for two reasons. Some rust under the back bumper is considered a hazard. Well, I have a guy to fix that next week. Also there is a hole in the frame near the front left control arm. I'm working on getting a welder to fix that. Of course, my sticker runs out this weekend. So I'll keep the fail sheet in the truck as I travel about to repair said dangers. Hope to have all done in the next week. Going to be a busy time.
 
Looking forward to Illinois family visit in about two weeks. So I'll close now.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: