Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Dad 467: A Busy Day

(Dad writes after his busy day. Good luck to the Bruins tonight! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another gorgeous day in the Northeast. Now this is the weather we want! More, please!!
 
Last night the restaurant at Bayley's Campground burned down. Also the arcade. It was a big fire. A disaster just prior to their season. So sad.
 
Got the back 40 mowed today. Also got my diabetic shoes adjusted. So I had a busy day.
 
Lew has gone to see a baseball game. Matt coaches, and Eli and Adam are on his team. Enjoy the game, Lew!
 
Mary Lou (a.k.a. Spouse) and I made it through our 59th wedding anniversary yesterday. I would have bought roses except the cats would destroy them.
 
Tune in next week. I might have something interesting.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: