Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Weighting

Lew and I have an elliptical machine in our back room upstairs. I previously have written on this blog about my use of this machine. I like "ellipticizing" because I can read a book on my Kindle at the same time.... Guilt-free reading!

We also have a home gym for lifting weights. It stands next to the elliptical machine. I have not written much about this piece of exercise equipment because I haven't used it.

A few months ago Lew taught me how to do six different exercises on the home gym. I did them for about two weeks and then stopped. Like I said, I haven't really used the home gym.

But in a moment of insanity (?) this morning, I told Lew that I was going to start doing those six exercises again.  So tonight, about half an hour after dinner, I got out my notes and did two sets of 12 reps each of all six exercises. (Yes, I took notes when Lew taught me earlier!)

I anticipate that tomorrow I will be a little sore... maybe a lot sore. But hopefully not too much, because I plan to do some "weighting" again later in the week!

No comments: