Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lew's Logbook: Adam's Broken Arm

(Lew writes today. Eli and I made a pterodactyl. ~ Tracy)

I received a text from my son at 8:30 last night.  My youngest grandson, Adam, fell of the monkey bars at the playground and broke his arm. 

My first thought was that we needed to go see him. My second thought was that we needed to buy him something.

I guess that buying him something is the only way I can think of to make it better. When I was very young I had my tonsils out and I still remember that my parents gave me a toy guitar when I woke from surgery.

Tracy picked out a couple of Lego toys.  (We had to get something for Eli, of course.)

They liked their little gifts and played with them while we were there today.

Adam may or may not have felt better because of the toys, but Tracy and I did.  Win, win.

No comments: